The health and safety of our clients and staff remains our priority as we continue to monitor the #COVID19 situation and find the best and safest way to provide services and programs. We’re implementing changes to branch services and programs and limiting access to our offices.
- All events, external meetings and groups have been temporarily suspended and we are reducing face-to-face appointments where possible.
- The preferred contact method with clients is by phone. Access to our sites is limited to people with preapproved
- If you are a CMHA Lambton Kent client, your worker will be reaching out to you in the next few days. If you need to speak with them sooner, please leave them a message at their extension. They will endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours.
- We are not offering walk-in appointments at this time. If you need crisis support, please call Chatham Kent at 519-436-6100 or Sarnia Lambton 519-336-3445.
- All people entering our offices are being screened for COVID-19.
We will continue to provide updates as the situation changes. Thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.