At CMHA Lambton Kent client care is our top priority.
We are committed to providing you, our clients, with the highest quality services and supports so that you can:
- Live in the community, in clean, safe, affordable accommodation
- Work in the community, in paid employment or volunteer activities
- Belong in the community, as engaged, valued and contributing members
At CMHA Lambton Kent we welcome your feedback on our programs and services.
We want to hear about what we are doing well, and we want to hear where we can improve.
Here is how you can provide us with your feedback:
If you have a compliment:
- You can express it directly to the person involved, or you can put it in writing
- You can express it directly to that person’s Manager, or you can put it in writing
If you have a concern:
- You can express it directly to the person involved or you can put it in writing
- If you are not comfortable going directly to the person involved, you can express your concern to the person’s Manager or to our Privacy Officer
- If you would like, you can have someone else submit your feedback such as a friend or a family member
What support can I get when I have a concern?
- A manager is available to listen to your concern and connect you with the appropriate person.
We Want to Hear From You!
Please take the time to fill out this form and let us know what you think of our services.