Our vision defines the overall outcome that we are working towards.
Our mission describes our purpose and unique contribution.
Our values are the key beliefs and principles that underlie our thinking and actions.
Mentally healthy people in a healthy society.
As a leader and champion for mental health, CMHA Lambton Kent provides services and facilitates access to the resources people require to maintain and improve mental health. Our efforts promote community integration, build resilience, and support recovery from mental illness.
Our Key Values and Principles
- Embracing the voice of people with mental health issues
- Promoting inclusion
- Working collaboratively
- Influencing the social determinants of health
- Focusing on the mental health needs of all age groups
- Using evidence to inform our work
- Being transparent and accountable